To Our Valued Customers:
During the past year and a half, the impacts of COVID-19 on supply chains and manufacturing of appliances have been extreme. In addition, demand is at an all time high. This has resulted in unprecedented back order time, which has affected every dealer, manufacturer, and parts supplier. Due to the continually changing situation, additional unforeseen delays have become the norm and have only added to the frustration everyone is experiencing.
The global Coronavirus pandemic has challenged the modern supply chain like never before and has had a dramatic impact on suppliers of raw materials, components, and parts, at manufacturing sites, and in the ‘last mile’ to the customer. Suppliers and manufacturers across the globe continue to struggle to keep up with unprecedented demand as their staffing levels are lower than what is needed to fulfill orders in a timely manner.
Like most of the difficulties of the past year, we can blame it on COVID-19. Not only has the pandemic sent tremors through the healthcare industry, our economy, and our social structure, COVID-related circumstances have completely disrupted the supply chains of many other industries, from toilet paper and aluminum cans to meat and manufacturing. The appliance industry is no exception.
What Does This Mean?
- Manufacturer lead times are estimates only, and are subject to change with little to no notice.
- Some products may become unavailable, even after an order has been placed.
- Order earlier than you think you need to, as some lead times can be up to 8 months long.
- Try to be flexible with your selections.
- If you are replacing a functioning appliance, do not discard it, in case it is needed to be used while waiting on a backordered item to be fulfilled.
We sincerely apologize for these difficulties and delays as we continue to strive to deliver and install your appliances as soon as they become available. Thank you for your continued support and loyalty. As always, our focus is to provide the best customer service in the appliance industry.
Your Friends at Howard Payne Company